Monday, December 6, 2010

Time to bring happy back.

WOW my blog got emo all of a sudden. Eep. So, let's correct that, shall we?

I'm staying home sick today, so that's kinda sad... =.= But Hanukkah is upon us, and lemme tell you, this is my geekiest Hanukkah EVER.

So, my presents so far. A squishy Adipose (which is an animated fat blob with a cute underbite and beady eyes), a plush Companion Cube (weighted cubes from the game Portal), Legend Of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (Zelda game), Miles Edgeworth Investigations (Ace Attorney game), a Huggie (like a Snuggie with a front pocket), a blue Totoro hat complete with ears (from the Miyazaki movie "My Neighbor Totoro"), an M-Audio USB keyboard (so I can make recorded songs with just that and any basic computer with the right software), a Greece Lightning T-shirt (with a picture of Zeus and a lightning bolt), and a dictionary with pictures instead of definitions. And Hanukkah's not even over yet!

Last night, my mom's boyfriend, Judah, made some hand-made chicken noodle soup, and I got to play my first game of Wishbone with my mom. I won, but I'm keeping my wish a secret. :P

I got to go to the Voyagers semi-formal! For those of you not familiar with Voyagers, they're something like a homeschooled school. Yeah, really. As in, very few students, with their guardians and relatives as the teachers. And these guys throw a dance for teens every month. They're awesome people, super-friendly and fun to be around, and really talented. So, naturally, the dances are amazing. The semi-formal theme? "Circus Apocalypse". I KNOW RIGHT :O

So that's about all I have to report for right now. See you guys later!

EDIT: I've deleted all the whiny blog posts. Let's not be bothered by those anymore, shall we?

EDIT: By the way, the rest of my Hanukkah gifts were: a "Snakes On A Plane" shirt (with a picture of two snakes on an x and y plane), Final Fantasy X, Repo! The Genetic Opera on DVD, and EPIC MICKEY!!! :D So, *yes*, geekiest Hanukkah ever indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment