Friday, August 27, 2010

Neptune

So, I've been trying to find a song to sing, that I am actually good at. It's been difficult, since I listen to some pretty powerful music by singers who have had decades of vocal training. But I've finally found one.

It's called Neptune. It's difficult, but possible. When the music video for it is finished, I'll link to it in a blog post, or just edit this one. It's a song that gives me goosebumps when I sing it, because of how powerful the lyrics and the emotions are. It will be difficult to duplicate. But I can try.

I haven't gotten around to recording yet. I will soon, once I perfect it. I've memorized all the lyrics already, but I still need to work out some of the issues I'm having with the chorus. I keep singing the powerful, more complicated versions of the chorus that are played later in the song, rather than the simple ones at the beginning. It's tough to remember to tone it down at the beginning, but keep in mind, I've only been trying to learn this song for an hour and a half.

Anyway, once things start progressing some more with that, I'll definitely be sure to let you guys know. 'Till next time!

~ Story

No comments:

Post a Comment